Steps to Make Traditional DoubleTree Signature Cookies for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, doubletree signature cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
DoubleTree Signature Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. DoubleTree Signature Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook doubletree signature cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make DoubleTree Signature Cookies:
- Take 1/2 pound butter, softened (2 sticks)
- Prepare 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Make ready ¾ cup brown sugar
- Make ready 2 large eggs
- Prepare 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make ready 1/4 lemon juice
- Get 2 1/4 cups flour
- Take 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Make ready 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare Pinch cinnamon
- Prepare 2 2/3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups walnuts or pecans
Instructions to make DoubleTree Signature Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar
- Add eggs, vanilla and lemon juice until light and fluffy, then add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Don't overmix.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts
- Portion onto baking sheet (parchment paper) leave 2" apart. Bake 20-23 minutes until edges are golden brown. Let cool.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food doubletree signature cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!