Recipe of Popular Milky Panna Cotta for List of Food
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, milky panna cotta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Milky Panna Cotta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Milky Panna Cotta is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have milky panna cotta using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Milky Panna Cotta:
- Prepare 1 litre Full fat Milk
- Take 1 tin Nestle Condensed Milk
- Take 6-7 Saffron strands
- Make ready 2-3 strands Agar Agar
- Prepare 4 tbsp slivered Almonds, Cashewnuts and Pistachios
Instructions to make Milky Panna Cotta:
- Bring Milk to a rolling boil on a high heat at first. Allow it to simmer on a low heat for the next 10 minutes. Until then, boil some water with Agar Agar strands broken or if available, use powder. If using powder, a heaped teaspoon will be enough.
- Boil it on a low heat until completely dissolved. Keep stirring it every now and then. Add it to the simmering milk using a strainer. It's not so necessary. But just to avoid any tiny flakes if any left to fall into the Milk. Top with slivered nuts of your choice. Mix well and allow it to come down to the room temperature.
- After it cools down, refrigerate it until it completely sets. It gets done very easily and can be relished in about 1-2 hours. Slice it into squares of equal size and enjoy it chilled with your loved ones and friends.
- Agar Agar flakes after broken look like this.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food milky panna cotta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!