Recipe of Popular Lemon Sugar Cookies for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lemon sugar cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Sugar Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Lemon Sugar Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lemon sugar cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Sugar Cookies:
- Prepare 1 stick butter, softened
- Get 1 1/4 cup flour
- Make ready 1 cup white sugar, separated
- Get 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Prepare 2 tsp vanilla
- Take 1 egg yolk
- Get Zest of 2 small/medium lemons
- Take 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Take 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
Steps to make Lemon Sugar Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Whisk together to combine.
- In a medium bowl, using a hand or standing mixer, cream the butter, brown sugar and 3/4c sugar until light and fluffy. (about 3-4 minutes or so). Add egg, lemon zest and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Slowly pour in the dry ingredients and beat just until combined–do not over mix. Roll cookie dough into about 1 1/2 inch balls and roll into the remaining 1/4 cup sugar (add sugar into a small bowl first.) and place about 2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking pan.
- Bake 9-11 minutes. Allow to cool before eating.
- Store in an air tight container or freeze. (They never last long in my glass cookie jar lol!)
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food lemon sugar cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!