Easiest Way to Make Authentic My Nutella Cookies for List of Food
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my nutella cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Nutella Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. My Nutella Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my nutella cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Nutella Cookies:
- Get 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp corn starch
- Prepare 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 cup soften
- Prepare 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar or dark
- Prepare 1/2 cup nutella
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla
- Take 1 large egg
- Prepare 3/4 cup chocolate chips
Steps to make My Nutella Cookies:
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the Nutella, followed by the egg and vanilla.
- Turn the mixer down to low and add in the flour mixture about 1/2 at a time.
- Turn off the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl using a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Form the cookies into balls about 1 - 1.5 tablespoons in size (I recommend using a cookie scoop), and place the cookies 2 inches apart on the lined cookie sheets.
- Bake 1 tray at a time in the preheated oven for 11-13 minutes, or until the tops look set.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool fully on the cookie tray. Optionally, dot the tops of each cookie with extra chocolate chips.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food my nutella cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!