Simple Way to Make Authentic Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Citrus Sauce for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, buttermilk panna cotta with citrus sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Citrus Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Citrus Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook buttermilk panna cotta with citrus sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Citrus Sauce:
- Take 1 cup Buttermilk
- Make ready 1/4 cup Sugar
- Take 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Take 1-2 strands Agar-Agar broken roughly
- Get FOR THE CITRUS SAUCE-
- Take 1 Orange
- Prepare 5-6 Orange Segments
- Get 3-4 tbsp Sugar
Steps to make Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Citrus Sauce:
- Heat Heavy cream and Sugar in a pot. Stir in the Agar Agar now. Let it dissolve. Keep stirring it. It will take one to two minutes. Do not boil. It should be hot. That's it. To this add the buttermilk. Give it quick stir. Slightly grease your bowl in which you are going to set it.
- Pour the mix into it or individual ramekin moulds as desired and let it set. Heat Sugar and Orange juice in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until Sugar dissolves. Add the Orange segments too.
- Remove it from the heat as soon as it thickens. Refrigerate Panna Cotta for atleast 2-3 hours or until set. Serve chilled with Citrus Sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food buttermilk panna cotta with citrus sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!