Step-by-Step Guide to Make Popular No bake cereal bars/cookies for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, no bake cereal bars/cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No bake cereal bars/cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. No bake cereal bars/cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook no bake cereal bars/cookies using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No bake cereal bars/cookies:
- Make ready 5 cups corn flakes cereal
- Prepare 1 cup corn syrup
- Take 1 cup peanut butter
- Make ready 1 cup Granulated sugar
Instructions to make No bake cereal bars/cookies:
- Add your cereal and all your ingredients to a bowl. Some do their ingredients in another bowl then add it to the cereal, but I’ve found this way to be the easiest.
- Once it’s all completely mixed you can either use a spoon and make cookie shapes, or flatten it on to your pan then cut it later. Be sure to line your pan with parchment paper.
- Let sit in the fridge for one hour then serve!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food no bake cereal bars/cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!