Simple Way to Make Creative Coconut Raisin Cookies for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut raisin cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coconut Raisin Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Coconut Raisin Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut raisin cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Raisin Cookies:
- Prepare 56 g unsalted butter, room temperature
- Prepare 75 g granulated sugar
- Get 114 g all-purpose flour
- Get 2 g (1/2 tsp) baking powder
- Get 50 g desiccated coconut / unsweetened shredded coconut
- Get 35 g raisins
- Make ready 1/8 tsp table salt
- Prepare 30 – 45 g (2 – 3 tbsp) milk
Instructions to make Coconut Raisin Cookies:
- In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar until smooth and creamy. Scrape the sides of the bowl clean as needed.
- Sieve in flour and baking powder. Add coconut and raisins. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add 1 tablespoon (15 g) of milk and mix. Add more milk until the dough is softer and more pliable. It should be easily formed into a ball but not tacky.
- Cover it in the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 340°F (170°C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Once the dough is chilled, scoop 1 tablespoon of the batter (about 15 grams). Round it into a ball with your palms, then press slightly to flatten it (about ½-inch thick). These cookies do not spread during baking so they can be spaced quite closely on the tray.
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food coconut raisin cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!