How to Make Fancy Hawaiian Beans for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, hawaiian beans. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hawaiian Beans is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Hawaiian Beans is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have hawaiian beans using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hawaiian Beans:
- Make ready 1 (32 oz) can of vegetarian baked beans
- Get 1 (14 oz) can of butter beans
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) can of garbanzo beans, or 1 1/2 c. cooked garbanzo beans
- Prepare 2 tbsp ketchup
- Get 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- Get 1-1/2 tbsp molasses
- Take 3-4 oz cheddar cheese, grated
Steps to make Hawaiian Beans:
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Mix baked beans with drained butter beans and garbanzo beans in a large mixing bowl.
- Add ketchup, brown sugar and molasses and mix well.
- Add grated cheddar to taste, about 3-4 ozs. If you want to lighten up the recipe, you can add less as it is still very tasty. The original recipe called for 8 oz but I rarely use this much.
- Place beans on a baking dish. You may find you can use a 9x9 pan or a 9x13. You may grease the pan or spray with cooking spray, but I rarely do and have no problem.
- Bake covered with aluminum foil for 20 mins. Uncover and cook for another 10-15 mins until browned on top.
- Great served with a barbecue or picnic meal.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food hawaiian beans recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!