Recipe of Favorite Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy shrimp white lasagna roll ups. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy shrimp white lasagna roll ups using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups:
- Make ready Lasagna :
- Get 12 lasagna noodles
- Make ready 2 containers (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- Take 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Take 1/2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- Take 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Prepare Pinch salt and pepper
- Make ready Freshly chopped parsley
- Make ready Shrimp :
- Make ready 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Get 1/2 tsp. cajun seasoning
- Get 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- Prepare 1/2 lb. shrimp
- Prepare White Sauce :
- Prepare 2 cups heavy cream
- Prepare 8 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Take 4 oz. block style cream cheese
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Get 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Get 1/4 tsp. salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Get 1/4 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups:
- In a large pot, get some salted water boiling for the lasagna noodles. Cook them according to package directions. Once done, drain them and lay them out on some parchment paper. Set them aside.
- While getting the water ready for the noodles, heat the olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the shrimp. Season the shrimp with the Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper and cook until pink and opaque all over. When done, remove them to a cutting board and set them aside to cool slightly.
- Return the skillet to the burner and add the cream, butter and cream cheese. Whisk together until everything is smooth and incorporated. Then whisk in the seasonings, the garlic and the cheese. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes, until thickened. Remove the skillet from the heat and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, Italian seasoning, pinch of salt and pepper and 1/4 cup of mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Coarsely chop the shrimp and stir it into the ricotta mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13" pan with foil. Ladle about 1/2 a cup of the white sauce over the bottom of the baking pan and spread it out. Working one at a time, scoop the ricotta mixture out onto the noodles and spread it out over the noodle. Start at one end and carefully roll the noodle up. Place it seam side down in the baking pan.
- Once they are all rolled, pour the remaining white sauce evenly over the top of the rolls. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese over the top, then cover the pan with foil.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes, then uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes, until completely hot throughout and the cheese begins to turn golden brown. Once done, remove from the oven and garnish with some chopped parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food creamy shrimp white lasagna roll ups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!