Recipe of Iconic Fajita green chile enchiladas for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fajita green chile enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas include Corn tortillas stuffed with chicken, cheese, green chile enchilada sauce, sour One of our favorite Mexican dishes - Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas recipe!! Also I am using a fajita mix with turkey breast. It's ultra-delicious, easy to make, and perfect for enchiladas verdes and other Mexican Roasted Green Chiles: I just used canned diced green chiles to keep things simple. But if it's hatch green chile season and you feel like roasting up a.
Fajita green chile enchiladas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Fajita green chile enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fajita green chile enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fajita green chile enchiladas:
- Get 1 package 100 calorie tortillas (Chichi's)
- Take 1 large package of chicken tenderloins
- Take Fajita marinade of your choice
- Get 4 ounces onion, green, red pepper each
- Get 1 (15 oz) can of green chile enchiladas sauce
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) can of chopped green chile
- Prepare 8 tbsp cream cheese
- Get 2 cups shredded low fat cheddar jack cheese
These chicken fajita enchiladas are exactly what they sound like— you start with fajita-seasoned chicken, peppers and onions, then roll them up into tortillas and top with a creamy enchilada sauce and lots of mozzarella cheese. These enchiladas are packed with so much flavor. Fajita Style steak or chicken with choice of beans and rice with lettuce, pico de gallo salsa and corn tortillas. Six corn tortillas baked with a filling of your choice, generously covered in a special enchilada sauce of your choice.
Steps to make Fajita green chile enchiladas:
- Start by letting your chicken breast soak up fajita marinade this is Wegman's brand. I let it marinade for about 6 hours while I was at the pool
- You can cook it however you prefer. I like the airfryer because it locks the flavor, cooks fast and everything stays moist. My chicken took about 20 minutes with some turning.
- While your chicken is cooking chop up your fajita veggies. I grabbed a packet already made up. Toss them in a nonstick pan. It's just to get them soft not fully cooked.
- When the chicken is done remove and chop up into small pieces since we're not shredding the meat
- Toss chicken in a bowl with green chiles, fajita veggies, and cream cheese.
- Here it is all combined well
- I weighed all of my filling and had a little over 40 ounces so that's about 5 ounces per enchilada of filling.
- After you have filled your tortillas line them up in a baking dish that has been sprayed
- Pour your can of green chile sauce and spread out evenly
- Top with shredded low fat Colby jack
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes
- Take out let it rest then serve. I topped mine with plain Greek yogurt and fresh salsa
- MFP information 370 calories with 30 g of protein for 1 enchilada no toppings
Fajita Style steak or chicken with choice of beans and rice with lettuce, pico de gallo salsa and corn tortillas. Six corn tortillas baked with a filling of your choice, generously covered in a special enchilada sauce of your choice. These are made with corn tortillas stuffed with roasted green chiles and jack cheese, then smothered with roasted tomatillo salsa verde. I like to use fresh Anaheim green chiles, but you could easily use Hatch green chiles, or even poblanos if you want a spicier enchilada. Add another Mexican meal to your pantry with enchiladas verdes, green enchiladas, with this recipe that has green chile sauce, chicken, and cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fajita green chile enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!