Easiest Way to Prepare Popular Cookie Dough Trifle for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cookie dough trifle. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cookie Dough Trifle is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cookie Dough Trifle is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cookie dough trifle using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cookie Dough Trifle:
- Make ready For cookie dough:
- Take 1 1/2 c. (3 sticks) butter, softened
- Take 1 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- Take 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- Prepare 3 1/4 c. crushed graham crackers
- Take 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Take 1/3 c. milk
- Make ready 1 1/3 c. mini chocolate chips
- Take For whipped cream:
- Prepare 1 c. mini chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- Make ready 2 (8 oz.) packages whipped cream, thawed
- Prepare 8 chocolate chip cookies (like Chips Ahoy), plus more for toppi
- Take For pudding:
- Get 2 (3.4 oz.) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- Get 4 c. cold milk
Steps to make Cookie Dough Trifle:
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in graham crackers, salt, and milk, then fold in chocolate chips. Crumble and pour 1/3 of the mixture into the bottom of a trifle dish.
- Make the whipped cream layer: Mix chocolate chips and Cool Whip. Pour 1/3 of the mixture on top of the cookie dough in the trifle dish. Top whipped cream layer with a layer of chocolate chip cookies.
- Make chocolate pudding layer: Combine pudding mix and milk, whisking until granules have dissolved. Let pudding set, 5 minutes, then pour 1/3 of the mixture on top of the cookies, smoothing to create an even layer.
- Repeat layers until you've reached the top of the dish.
- Cover the entire trifle with remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, to soften the cookie layers. Top with chocolate chips and crumbled cookie pieces before serving.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cookie dough trifle recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!