Recipe of Exotic Cereal Panna Cotta for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cereal panna cotta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cereal Panna Cotta is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cereal Panna Cotta is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cereal panna cotta using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cereal Panna Cotta:
- Prepare 250 g Heavy Whipping Cream,
- Take 250 g Whole Milk,
- Prepare Cereals Of Your Choice, 50g + More For Garnishing
- Prepare 75 g Demerara Sugar,
- Take 5 g Gelatin Sheets,
Instructions to make Cereal Panna Cotta:
- In a large bowl, add cream and milk. - - Stir to combine well. - - Add in cereals of your choice. I am using my childhood favorite, Koko Krunch.
- Set aside for 30 mins to allow the cereals infused with the cream-milk mixture. - - Pass the mixture thru' a fine sieve over a sauce pot. - - Using the back of a spoon and squeeze out as much liquid as you can. But do not overdo it.
- You can choose to eat the soggy cereals or discard. - - Add in sugar. - - Turn the heat up to medium. - - Stir to dissolve the sugar and bring the cream-milk mixture up to a boil.
- While that's happening, bloom gelatin sheets in a bowl of water. - - Once the cream-milk mixture boils, remove from heat. - - Squeeze excess water outta the bloomed gelatin and add into the cream-milk mixture. - - Stir to dissolve the gelatin.
- Pass the cream-milk mixture thru' a fine sieve over the ramekins. - - Discard any residue. - - Chill the panna cotta in the fridge at least 6 to 8 hrs or preferably overnight.
- Just when about to serve, add hot water into a shallow bowl. - - Leave the ramekin of panna cotta in the hot water bath for about 45 sec to 1 min. - - As soon as the panna cotta can start to wobble, remove from the water bath.
- Do not leave it in the hot water bath for too long, or the panna cotta will melt.* - - Carefully flip and unmold onto a serving plate. - - *If the panna cotta doesn't unmold, return back into the hot water bath for a few more seconds.*
- Garnish with some crushed cereals. - - Serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cereal panna cotta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!