Easiest Way to Prepare Fancy Strawberry panna cotta with caramelized peanuts for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, strawberry panna cotta with caramelized peanuts. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry panna cotta with caramelized peanuts is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Strawberry panna cotta with caramelized peanuts is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have strawberry panna cotta with caramelized peanuts using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry panna cotta with caramelized peanuts:
- Take For strawberry Sauce
- Prepare 200 gm Strawberry pieces
- Prepare 60 gm sugar
- Prepare Panna cotta
- Get 250 ml Milk
- Get 2 tsp unflavored gelatin
- Get 80 gm sugar
- Get 1 packet crushed peanuts chikki
Steps to make Strawberry panna cotta with caramelized peanuts:
- Take a pan put strawberry pieces,a dd sugar keep on flame cook 3to 5mins once sugar melted then strawberry softened forms juicy texture
- Take heat a pan pour milk keep boil add sugar,mean while take a bowl put gelatin pour water mix well substitute gelatin into milk boil 2min..
- Pour into a mould leave 30mins then pour strawberry sause on a plate pour sause on it
- Decorate crushed peanut pieces,mint leaves on it ready to serve
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food strawberry panna cotta with caramelized peanuts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!