Recipe of Fancy Sweet lime Phirni Panacotta for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sweet lime phirni panacotta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet lime Phirni Panacotta is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sweet lime Phirni Panacotta is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet lime phirni panacotta using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet lime Phirni Panacotta:
- Make ready 1 litre milk
- Make ready 1/2 cup basmati rice
- Make ready 3/4 cup sugar or as per taste
- Take 1 glass sweetlime juice
- Prepare 1 tbsp gelatin
Instructions to make Sweet lime Phirni Panacotta:
- Make a coarse powder of rice and sugar into mixer grinder.
- Add this mixture into milk and start cooking. Stir occasionally.
- Take out juice of sweet lime. Remove extra pulp from the sweet lime rind. As we will be serving our pannacotta in the rind cup.
- When the milk is reduced to half and rice is completely cooked turn off the gas and pour the mixture in a plate to cool down completely.
- Take gelatin in a bowl. Add cold water and let it bloom. Now heat this mixture to get the gelatin dissolved.
- Add this gelatin to the Phirni that we have made. Add sweet lime juice too. Mix well.
- Pour this mixture into sweet lime moulds we have made with rind. Allow to set in a refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Place sweet lime slices and serve chilled.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet lime phirni panacotta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!