Simple Way to Make Perfect Coconut Lemon Bars for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, coconut lemon bars. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut Lemon Bars is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Coconut Lemon Bars is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut lemon bars using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Lemon Bars:
- Get 6 inch baked tart crust (can use graham cracker crumbs + butter)
- Get 1/2 cup sugar
- Get 3 tbsp cornstarch
- Take pinch salt
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 1/2 cup lemon juice (2-3 lemons)
- Take 2 tsp grated lemon zest (from the 2-3 lemons)
- Make ready Optional: lemon slices, powdered sugar, (toasted) coconut flakes for garnish
Steps to make Coconut Lemon Bars:
- Bake the crust. Take out from oven.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium/large bowl, mix together sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
- Add eggs and whisk until well blended into mixture.
- Add lemon and lemon zest. Whisk together.
- Pour lemon filling over baked crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 mins, or until edges turn golden.
- Let cool and the filling will become more solid. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food coconut lemon bars recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!