Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Strawberry Panna Cotta for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, strawberry panna cotta. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Panna Cotta is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Strawberry Panna Cotta is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry panna cotta using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Panna Cotta:
- Take 1 box fresh strawberries
- Take 200 gms fresh cream
- Make ready 6 tbsp brown sugar
- Get 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Make ready 1 bottle yakult
- Prepare 1 tsp gelatine
- Prepare 2 tbsp milk
- Take 1 tsp chia seeds
- Prepare as needed Strawberry syrup
Instructions to make Strawberry Panna Cotta:
- Wash, and cut strawberries roughly and put in a saucepan with a tbsp of water and 3 spoons of brown sugar. (sugar will vary depending on how sweet your berries are). Cook till strawberries turn soft and mushy. Switch off the flame and let it cool completely.
- In another saucepan, take cream and brown sugar. Cook on low heat while continuously stirring, till the sugar dissolves completely. Remember not to boil the cream. Switch off the flame and let it cool down completely. Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Put the cooked strawberries in a mixer grinder and grind into a smooth paste. Add this into the cream through a strainer. Mix it well till all ingredients are combined together.
- Add a bottle of yakult into this mixture and mix it well.
- In a bowl, add milk and gelatin. Mix it well and keep aside for 5 mins for the gelatin to bloom. Microwave it for 10 secs, mix well and pour the gelatin mix into the cream mixture. Mix it thoroughly.
- Grease your bowls in which you plan to set the panna cotta (only if you plan to demould and serve or else you can skip greasing the bowls). Pour the mixture into the bowls. Cover with foil and place it in the fridge and allow it to set for 5-6 hours or preferably overnight.
- For demoulding, run a knife around the edges of the bowl and dip the bowls into warm water, just the base for 10 secs. Place the bowl upside down on a serving plate… it will slide out easily.
- Sprinkle some chia seeds and strawberry syrup before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food strawberry panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!