Recipe of Favorite Strawberry and kiwi panna cotta for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, strawberry and kiwi panna cotta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry and kiwi panna cotta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Strawberry and kiwi panna cotta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have strawberry and kiwi panna cotta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry and kiwi panna cotta:
- Get 1 cup milk
- Get 1 cup fresh cream
- Get 1 tablespoon gelatin
- Take 3 tbsp sugar
- Make ready 1 kiwi chopped
- Prepare 2-3 strawberry chopped
Steps to make Strawberry and kiwi panna cotta:
- Put milk in a pan add gelatin for 4-5 minutes to soften the gelatin.
- Now heat the milk mixture just until gelatin dissolves but the milk does not boil about 4-5 minutes.
- Add sugar and cream, mix well.
- Remove from heat and let it be cool.
- Pour into the glasses and refrigerate for 4-5 hrs but not freeze it.
- When it's cool than garnish with chopped kiwi and strawberry.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food strawberry and kiwi panna cotta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!