Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Creative Lasagna for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lasagna is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Lasagna is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have lasagna using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna:
- Take 1 (44 oz.) jar of Classico tomato & basil sauce
- Take 2 pounds ground chuck
- Take 15 oz. Miceli’s traditional ricotta cheese
- Get 1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- Get 3 tbls fresh parsley
- Take 1 box lasagna noodles cooked and drained
- Prepare 4-5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- In a medium bowl combine spaghetti sauce and ground beef. In a separate bowl combine ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Pour 3/4 cup tomato mixture in the bottom of a 9 X 13 inch baking dish. Layer 1/3 of noodles, 1/2 ricotta mixture, 1/3 of remaining tomato mixture and 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Continue to layer and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 more minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!