Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Creative Panna Cotta for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, panna cotta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Panna Cotta is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Panna Cotta is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have panna cotta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Panna Cotta:
- Prepare 1 tsp unflavoured powdered gelatine
- Prepare 2 tbsp water
- Take 200 ml cream
- Prepare 200 ml milk
- Prepare 1/4 cup sugar
- Take 1 tsp vanilla essence
Instructions to make Panna Cotta:
- Dissolve 1 tsp unflavoured powdered gelatine with 2 tbsp water and keep aside.
- In a pot add: - 200ml fresh cream - 200ml milk - 1/4 cup sugar - Give it a mix,bring it to heat,but don’t let it boil.
- Remove from the stove,add 1 tsp vanilla essence and the dissolved gelatine and mix well.
- Pour in moulds and put in the freezer. - Serve with fresh fruits,with a coulis or add another layer of flavoured jelly,the possibility are endless!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food panna cotta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!