How to Make Homemade Lotus cheesecake for Diet Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lotus cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This no-bake lotus Biscoff cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe for all the Biscoff lovers. Biscoff cookie crust, cream cheese - biscoff cookie butter filling and a layer of delicious biscoff cookie. Lotus Biscoff lovers you're in for a treat! A creamy cheesecake with an airy, mousse-like texture that If I get a dollar for every time I've been asked to share a Lotus Biscoff cheesecake recipe, I'd.
Lotus cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Lotus cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have lotus cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lotus cheesecake:
- Take 300 grams lotus cookies
- Prepare 6 table spoon melted butter
- Take For filling
- Prepare 1 cup heavy cream
- Make ready 400 grams cream cheese
- Make ready 1 cup lotus spread
- Make ready 1 tbsp gelatin
- Prepare Condensed milk or powder sugar
- Prepare For topping
- Get 4 _5 tbsp melted biscoff spread
No-Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake If you like lotus Biscoff Cookies, you will love this cheesecake! A delicious No-Bake Biscoff Cheesecake, with a Lotus Base, sprinkled with more biscuits and whipped cream and a Biscoff Drizzle. I used Lidl cream cheese & their version of lotus biscuits for the base. With all my recipes I like to try and anticipate all of the questions you If it's your first time making this Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake, then make sure you have a good read through.
Steps to make Lotus cheesecake:
- Using food processer put lotus biscoff cookies fine crumbs stir melted butter combined take spring form pan put in bottom press it
- Transfer to frige and let it cool 30 minutes
- To make filling beat heavy cream it then beat cheese with lotus spread and sugar mix all combined and very smooth add gelatin
- Pour filling over cooled cookies cover wrap and refrigerator for 5 to 6 hour
- When fully set drizzle melted lotus spread and biscuits crumbs serve cold
I used Lidl cream cheese & their version of lotus biscuits for the base. With all my recipes I like to try and anticipate all of the questions you If it's your first time making this Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake, then make sure you have a good read through. U Engleskoj su "Lotus" keksici veoma popularni i uobicajeno se serviraju uz cappuccino. U funtari sam pronasla kekse i namaz. I made a cheesecake with a crust made of lotus, but I think I overcooked the it so the taste was a bit different (and the cheese part tasted a bit eggy).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food lotus cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!