Simple Way to Prepare Original Yogurt panna cotta with strawberry for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, yogurt panna cotta with strawberry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Yogurt panna cotta with strawberry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Yogurt panna cotta with strawberry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook yogurt panna cotta with strawberry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Yogurt panna cotta with strawberry:
- Get 2 gelatin leaves
- Make ready 200 ml double cream
- Prepare 2 tbsp clear honey
- Get 200 ml yogurt
- Take 1 tsp vanilla-bean
- Take 1 pomegranate
- Get as needed Or small handful of Persian candyfloss (optional)
- Make ready For the syrup
- Make ready 2 tbsp clear honey
- Make ready 1/2 tsp rose water
- Make ready 250 gm Strawberry
Steps to make Yogurt panna cotta with strawberry:
- Boil a kettle, about a quarter full.Place the gelatin in a small bowl and pour over enough cold water to cover it. Leave to soak for five minutes, until soft.
- Meanwhile, pour the cream into a large jug and whisk in the honey until dissolved. Whisk in the yogurt until smooth. Add the vanilla, stir to blend and set aside.
- Halve the pomegranate and scoop out the seeds and juice into a small bowl. Drain the juice into a separate small bowl and set both aside (there should be at least a tablespoon of juice).Once soft, drain the gelatin and squeeze any excess water from it. Return it to the bowl and pour over a tablespoon of just-boiled water, stirring until it dissolves. Leave to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, make the syrup. Mix the honey, the rose water and a tablespoon of pomegranate juice well in a small bowl, and set aside. Any remaining juice is the cook’s treat.Once the gelatin solution has cooled, stir it into the panna-cotta mixture until well combined.
- Divide the mixture between four 125ml serving glasses or moulds.and leyer it one by one. Serve it cool.😋😊
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food yogurt panna cotta with strawberry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!