How to Prepare Traditional Thandai panna cotta fusion style for Types of Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, thandai panna cotta fusion style. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thandai panna cotta fusion style is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Thandai panna cotta fusion style is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook thandai panna cotta fusion style using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thandai panna cotta fusion style:
- Take 1 cup whipping cream
- Prepare 1/2 cup fresh cream
- Prepare 1 dried rose (petals)
- Prepare 1/2 cup white chocolate
- Take 2 tbsp Saffron milk
- Take as needed Silver foil for garnish (eating foil)
- Take 2 tbsp thandai powder
Instructions to make Thandai panna cotta fusion style:
- Boil the both the cream then add thandai mix and let it be cook till thicken.
- 2nd step melt the chocolate and make chocolate ganache with cream. We are using a white chocolate as Substitute of agar agar.
- Now sieve the thandai panna cota mix into the ganache and mix nycly. Now mix saffron milk in left white chocolate ganache.
- Transfer the mix into the mould in which shape you want and freeze it for 1 hour.take out from mould slowly and pour some white chocolate ganache.
- Garnish with crushed dried rose petals on sides.white chocolate pieces and silver foil.
- Enjoy the thandai panna cota in any festival with your friends and family.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food thandai panna cotta fusion style recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!