Recipe of Perfect Holiday Mojito Cocktail with Cranberry and Pomegranate for Appetizer Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, holiday mojito cocktail with cranberry and pomegranate. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Holiday Mojito Cocktail with Cranberry and Pomegranate is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Holiday Mojito Cocktail with Cranberry and Pomegranate is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook holiday mojito cocktail with cranberry and pomegranate using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Holiday Mojito Cocktail with Cranberry and Pomegranate:
- Prepare 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Take 1 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 3 tablespoon water
- Get 12-18 mint leaves
- Make ready 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Get 1/2 cup pomegranate molasses
- Take 1 glass Sparkling water
- Take as needed ice cubes
- Make ready Pomegranate Molasses
- Take 2 cups Pomegranate Juice
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Prepare 4 tsp Lemon juice
Steps to make Holiday Mojito Cocktail with Cranberry and Pomegranate:
- Add sugar, water and dried cranberries to a small saucepan.
- Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes until the cranberries start to open up and the sauce gets very thick. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, add mint and lime to each glass. Muddle together to extract the flavor of the mint. Add ice.
- Add in Sparkling water, pomegranate molasses and cooled cranberry compotes to each glass.
- Top with more mint, lime, and cranberries as garnish. Serve immediately.
- Prepare your pomegranate juice first. I like mine without seeds, but if you don't mind the taste of seeds in the pomegranate juice, then just blend them to a juice and strain the bits.
- Keep a cooking pot ready and pour the juice into it. Keep on the heat.
- At this point you mix in the sugar or lemon juice, it's optional.
- Bring the whole mix to a rolling boil. Then reduce the heat to a simmer.
- The molasses is ready when it has thickened totally. - Fill the molasses into a clean and sterilized jar.
- Holiday Mojito Cocktail ready to serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food holiday mojito cocktail with cranberry and pomegranate recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!