Recipe of Iconic Steam/Bhapa Sandesh with coconut milk Pannacotta for List of Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, steam/bhapa sandesh with coconut milk pannacotta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steam/Bhapa Sandesh with coconut milk Pannacotta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Steam/Bhapa Sandesh with coconut milk Pannacotta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steam/bhapa sandesh with coconut milk pannacotta using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steam/Bhapa Sandesh with coconut milk Pannacotta:
- Take Steam/ Bhapa Sandesh
- Take 2 lit Milk
- Prepare 5 table spoon vinegar
- Make ready As needed Saffron
- Take 1/2 cup amul milk maid (condensed milk)
- Get 1 tablespoon honey
- Take 3 green cardamom
- Get As needed Ghee for greasing
- Get Coconut Milk Pannacotta
- Prepare 400 ml coconut milk
- Get 3 small tablespoon agar agar
- Make ready 2 big tablespoon coconut powder
- Prepare 4 big tablespoon of amul milk maid
Steps to make Steam/Bhapa Sandesh with coconut milk Pannacotta:
- For making country cheese/cheena. Bring milk to a boil & take out bowl boiled milk aside and allow rest milk to boil. Add vinegar and keep stirring till the milk solid and whey get separated. Then turn off the gas and you will notice the cheena is floating on the top of that whey.
- Once it's cool, now line a strainer with a muslin cloth.
- Soak little amount of saffron in milk in a bowl.
- Then make a smooth paste of cheena, soaked saffron, liquid palm jaggery, amul milk maid (condensed milk), cardamom powder, honey and rest of boiled milk that was kept aside using a blender.
- Grease the cake tin with little ghee and then add the smooth mixture to it.
- Heat the cooking pan put a stand at the base and add water. Keep the cake tin with the prepared mixture over the water bath and cover the glass lid. Cook it in medium flame. Cook it 30-35 mins over the steam and turn off the gas. Cool it and then keep inside the refrigerator.
- For making coconut milk Pannacotta heat a cooking pan and add 400ml of coconut milk, add 3 teaspoon of coconut powder and 4 tablespoon of milk maid.
- Once it starts boiling add the agar agar mixture (three small tablespoon) which was pre soaked in like warm water. Stir the content well and keep stirring for 2 mins in low flame. Turn of the gas.
- Add the cooked coconut milk mixture is poured over the refrigerated bhapa/steam sandesh and allowed to get cool at room temperature. Then refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Take out the cake tin from the fridge and run the knife around the cake tin. Then flip it upside down on a plate. Now the tasty steam/bhapa Sandesh with coconut milk Pannacotta is ready.
- Then slice it down into different shapes with a knife. Taste best when it's cold. Plate it with some caramel sauce (optional). Enjoy your special dessert.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steam/bhapa sandesh with coconut milk pannacotta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!