How to Make Perfect Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies for Diet Food
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, quaker oats vanishing oatmeal rasin cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have quaker oats vanishing oatmeal rasin cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies:
- Get 1 3/4 sticks butter, softened
- Take 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Get 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 1 tsp vanilla
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 tsp baking soda
- Get 1 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- Get 1 cup raisins
- Take 3 cups Quaker Oats Old Fashion uncooked oats
Instructions to make Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars together on medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Add oats and raisins; mix well.
- Form dough by rounding tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food quaker oats vanishing oatmeal rasin cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!