Recipe of Traditional Mango Panna Cotta for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mango panna cotta. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango Panna Cotta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mango Panna Cotta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mango panna cotta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Panna Cotta:
- Get Panna cotta :
- Get 4 cups cold water
- Prepare 6 gelatin sheets
- Get 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Get 1/2 cup milk
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Get Mango layer :
- Get 3 cups diced ripe mangos
- Prepare 3 tbsp sugar (or more to taste)
- Get 1/4 cup water
- Take 2 gelatin sheets
Steps to make Mango Panna Cotta:
- Panna cotta : In a medium bowl add cold water and the gelatine sheets. Leave them to soak for 10 mins. In a saucepan over medium heat mix the heavy cream, milk and sugar, stirred constantly. At first boil add the drained gelatine sheets and mix until completely dissolved. Let the mixture cool slightly. Then evenly distribute into a small glass jar. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Mango Layer : in a medium bowl add cold water and gelatine sheets. Leave them to soak for 10 mins. Place the diced mangos and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a saucepan bring the mango purée to a low boil and cook for 4-5 minutes or until syrupy. Add drained gelatine sheets and mix to dissolve. Let the mixture cool. Spoon mango mixture over the firm panna cotta. Refrigerate for 2 hours until firm.
- Note : I make the process the other way around. I make the mango layer first as the first layer then the panna cotta layer.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mango panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!