Simple Way to Prepare Popular Mini cookie sundae cups for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mini cookie sundae cups. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learn how to make bite-sized hot fudge sundaes featuring edible crusts made from cookie dough. Whether it's homemade or store-bought cookie dough, this is. Scoop your favorite Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor into each cookie cup. Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the ice cream.
Mini cookie sundae cups is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mini cookie sundae cups is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mini cookie sundae cups using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini cookie sundae cups:
- Get 1 package refrigerated break apart sugar cookies
- Get As needed Cooking spray
- Take To taste Ice cream of your choice
- Take To taste Toppings of your choice: sprinkles, nuts, chocolate, caramel, cherries, marshmallows, whipped cream
Instructions to make Mini cookie sundae cups:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Press 1-2 squares of cookie dough in each cup in the muffin pan and bake 8-10 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- Cool 30 minutes then remove using a butter knife to go around the edges and pry them out.
- Put as many scoops of ice cream in them as you want and add on the toppings!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mini cookie sundae cups recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!