Simple Way to Prepare Popular Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lasagna soup - slow cooker. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lasagna soup - slow cooker using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker:
- Get 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Get 1 lb. ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage)
- Make ready 1 small yellow onion, diced
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 small bell pepper, diced
- Make ready 2 cups sliced mushrooms (optional)
- Get 1 can (28 oz.) no salt crushed tomatoes
- Get 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt diced tomatoes, undrained
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz.) no salt tomato sauce
- Prepare 4 cups unsalted chicken or vegetable broth
- Make ready 2 tsp. brown sugar
- Prepare 2 tsp. dried basil
- Prepare 2 tsp. dried parsley
- Get 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Get 1 tsp. salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Prepare 2 cups pasta of choice
- Make ready Ricotta cheese, for serving
- Take Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving
- Get Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving
Steps to make Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker.
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses.
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours.
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup.
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately.
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lasagna soup - slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!