Step-by-Step Guide to Make Traditional Pigs in a Cheesy Bacon Blanket for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pigs in a cheesy bacon blanket. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pigs in a Cheesy Bacon Blanket is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Pigs in a Cheesy Bacon Blanket is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pigs in a cheesy bacon blanket using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pigs in a Cheesy Bacon Blanket:
- Take 2 each refrigerated crossoint roll packages
- Take 1 large package of cocktail sized hot dogs
- Get 1 packages bacon cut into 1/3 sections
- Take 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1/4 cup no salt italian seasoning
- Get pan prep
- Get 1 each cooking spray for pan of choice
- Make ready Avocado Ranch
- Make ready 1 each ripe avocado
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup ranch dressing (or feel free to make your own via a packet)
Steps to make Pigs in a Cheesy Bacon Blanket:
- preheat oven to 275°F
- take out a cooking tray line with foil spray with cooking spray of choice (I used olive oil spray)
- take the rolls open the first package (leave the other in the fridge) and section out each piece, now cut each in half
- take a bacon piece and mildly stretch it out, make sure not to break it though, now take the cocktail hot dog and wrap in on of the smaller and stretched pieces of bacon.
- now take the bacon wrapped cocktail dog and wrap that in on of the halved sections of the pastry roll.
- keep doing each individually until you great the amount you want space them on tray evenly to allow room for baking. I made two pans and cooked side by side.
- place in oven and cook until pastry is fully done, I cooked mine for 30 min at a lower temp than on the package so they didn't burn.
- when cooked and crispy go ahead and open oven and pull out rack. gently sprinkle cheese a top and turn up temp to 300°F for 5 minutes or until melted.
- open oven again pull out rack and sprinkle with Italian seasonings the turn off oven and let sit for about 2 minutes.
- now remove and let cool on stove.
- make avocado ranch dressing and serve or use any dressing you'd prefer.
- take one whole ripe avocado and peel skin and remove pit. then cut into small cubes and place in a bowl
- take your one to one and a half cup ranch dressing and pour over avocados.
- slowly with a spoon mix the two together until you see the white consistency of the ranch turn a very light green. (chunks of avocado are good and enhance the flavor of the bacon on the dogs)
- plate and serve
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pigs in a cheesy bacon blanket recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!