Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Authentic Auntie Mary&#39;s Cookies for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, auntie mary's cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Auntie Mary's Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Auntie Mary's Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have auntie mary's cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Auntie Mary's Cookies:
- Take Dough
- Get 1/2 cup butter
- Take 1 cup flour
- Get 3 egg yolks (slightly beaten)
- Take 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- Get Filling
- Make ready 3 egg whites (beaten stiff)
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare 2 cups ground pecans
Instructions to make Auntie Mary's Cookies:
- Cut butter into flour with a pastry cutter until evenly mixed.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix lightly with fork until the flour is moistened.
- Gather dough together and press into a ball. Divide into 24 uniform pieces and roll each into a ball. Place in freezer until firm but not frozen.
- While in the freezer make the filling. Beat egg whites until stiff. Gradually add sugar. Fold in ground pecans.
- Pull out 6 balls out at a time of the freezer. Roll each piece on a flour surface into a circle about a 4-5" in diameter. * Pro tip - thinner the better.
- Add 2 Tbs of filling onto each cookie. Spread on center 1/3 and fold sides 1/3 towards the center. Place folded side down on the baking sheet. Repeat until all the cookies are done.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food auntie mary's cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!