Easiest Way to Make Traditional Mango pannacotta for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mango pannacotta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mango pannacotta is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mango pannacotta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mango pannacotta using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango pannacotta:
- Take for mango puree:
- Take 2 Mangoes medium
- Make ready 1 tsp agar agar
- Take 2 tsp Water (for soaking agar-agar)
- Prepare for cream layer:
- Prepare 1 cup Milk (full cream)
- Make ready as per taste powdered sugar
- Get 1 tsp Agar-agar
- Prepare 1 cup Cream
- Make ready pinch salt
- Get 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Steps to make Mango pannacotta:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 1 tsp of agar-agar / gelatin and add 2 tbsp hot water. - Mix well and dissolve agar-agar completely.
- Further add 2 cups of mango puree. - Mix well making sure the pulp gets mixed up with agar-agar uniformly.
- Place the serving glass in a bowl so that it gets tilted slightly. - Pour in prepared mango mixture till it reaches the rim.
- Now refrigerate it for 2 hours or overnight, till it sets completely.
- After 2 hours, make sure to check the mango has set completely.
- Now prepare cream layer by heating up milk. - Add in 1 tsp agar-agar / gelatin and whisk well.
- Cook the milk on medium-low heat till it steams (do not boil). - Add 1 cup cream and whisk well.
- Add ½ cup powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract and pinch of salt.
- Whisk and dissolve the sugar completely.
- Let the milk cool for 10 minutes before pouring to the glass. - Pour the milk into glass. - Refrigerate it for 2 hours or overnight, till it sets completely.
- Garnish with few chopped mangoes and enjoy mango panna-cotta or mango pudding.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mango pannacotta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!