Recipe of Homemade Mango and Raspberry Panna cotta for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mango and raspberry panna cotta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mango and Raspberry Panna cotta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mango and Raspberry Panna cotta is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mango and raspberry panna cotta using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango and Raspberry Panna cotta:
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon Gelatin powder
- Make ready 1 cup fresh cream
- Get 1 cup double cream yogurt
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Get Vanilla essence
- Take Jelly:
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Gelatin powder
- Get 1/4 cup sugar
- Prepare Rose essence
- Take Pink colouring
- Make ready Puree :
- Take Chopped mango
- Make ready Sugar if necessary
- Get Crumb:
- Prepare 2 egg white
- Make ready Pinch salt
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare Raspberry essence
- Prepare Pink colouring
Instructions to make Mango and Raspberry Panna cotta:
- Make the Panna cotta by heating your cream, sugar, Gelatin and vanilla essence and bring to one boil. Remove from stove and fold in the yogurt. Set in moulds. (Alternatively you can make your favourite Panna cotta recipe or substitute the yogurt for milk, heat all the ingredients together for a richer Panna cotta.)
- For the jelly, you need to boil your water, sugar and Gelatin together. Test some on the spoon in the fridge for a minute. If it sets it is ready. Leave some clear and add your Raspberry essence and colouring to the rest. For your clear jelly. Chop some mango cubes. Place in your mould and pour clear jelly over. Allow to set. For your Raspberry jelly, pour into a tray and set. Cut into cubes.
- Mango puree and fresh cubes. Peel and cut your mango. You will need 2 mangos. Cut up cubes and leave it aside. Take the leftover mango and blitz it in a Liquidizer. Add sugar only if your mangos aren't sweet enough.
- For the crumb, you need to Preheat your oven to 95°c. Whip egg whites with salt until foamy. Gradually add sugar and whip till soft peaks form. Add Raspberry essence and pink colouring and mix to combine. Place in a piping bag and pipe small rossets on a baking tray, lined with parchment paper. They don't need to be meat as you will crush them.Bake for 90 minutes or until crisp on the outside. Allow to cool and crush.
- Assembly. On the edge of your plate, pipe your mango puree. Place your Panna cotta in the centre of the plate and a clear jelly on top of your Panna cotta. Place your crumb around the Panna cotta. Place your Raspberry jelly cubes as well as your fresh mango cubes over the crumb. Decorate with rose petals. You can pipe some mango puree between your crumb if you desire. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mango and raspberry panna cotta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!