Easiest Way to Make Traditional Panna cotta for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, panna cotta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Panna cotta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Panna cotta is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have panna cotta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Panna cotta:
- Make ready 1 tsp gelatin
- Make ready 150 ml milk
- Take 400 ml double cream
- Take 60 gm sugar
- Take 1.5 tsp vanilla essence
- Get as needed Fresh strawberry for side serve
- Take as needed Strawberry compote or strawberry crush
Steps to make Panna cotta:
- Add gelatin to the lukewarm water and stir continuously for 5 minutes
- Pour the milk and cream into a saucepan with sugar and vailla essence. Stir to combine and bring it to simmer and remove from heat
- Now add gelatin to the milk mixture and stir it continuously.
- Now take the mixture and add it to silicone muffin tray and place it in fridge for 30minutes.
- After that remove from fridge and remove the panna cotta from the tray by light hands
- With the help of spoon put strawberry compote on each of them and along with that put some strawberry wedges for final serve
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food panna cotta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!