Simple Way to Make Creative Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient for Vegetarian Recipe
![Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, banana oatmeal breakfast cookies
3-ingredient. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
3-Ingredient is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
3-Ingredient is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana oatmeal breakfast cookies
3-ingredient using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Get 2 bananas
- Get 1 1/2 cups oats
- Take 1/3 c mini chocolate chips
Steps to make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Mash bananas with fork
- Add in oats, mix with fork
- Fold in chocolate chips
- (Pre heat oven 350 cook for 12-15 mins)
- Take a big spoon full of mix, roll into a ball, then flatten out, place on cookie sheet
- Note- these cookies do not rise, the way the cookies are shaped and placed on cookie sheets will be how they turn out. Store in air tight container in refrigerator up to five days.
- Use ripe bananas.The riper, the more brown-speckled, the better your cookies will taste. I also recommend using fresh, not previously frozen, thawed bananas. - These cookies freeze well for up to 3 months. Refrigerate overnight to thaw before enjoying. - Try your favorite mix-ins! About a 1/4 cup sliced almonds or dried fruit would be great options.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana oatmeal breakfast cookies
3-ingredient recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!