How to Make Original For Doll&#39;s Festival: Tri-colored Shrimp Cocktail Salad for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, for doll's festival: tri-colored shrimp cocktail salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For Doll's Festival: Tri-colored Shrimp Cocktail Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. For Doll's Festival: Tri-colored Shrimp Cocktail Salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have for doll's festival: tri-colored shrimp cocktail salad using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make For Doll's Festival: Tri-colored Shrimp Cocktail Salad:
- Get 120 grams Boiled shrimp
- Make ready 1 tsp ※Shio koji
- Make ready 2 leaves Lettuce
- Get 1 tsp ●Olive oil
- Take 1 tsp ●Grated cheese
- Get 60 grams Bean sprouts
- Get 1/4 Apple
- Prepare 1 tbsp ☆Plain yogurt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ☆Sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ☆Lemon juice
- Take 1 pinch ☆Salt
- Take Tomato Sauce:
- Take 1/2 Tomato
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sweet chili sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp Ketchup
- Take 1 tsp Mayonnaise
Instructions to make For Doll's Festival: Tri-colored Shrimp Cocktail Salad:
- Wash the lettuce and dry off the excess moisture well. Place into a bowl and combine with the ● olive oil and grated cheese.
- Parboil the bean sprouts and cut the longer ones in half. Finely chop the apple (to about the same size as the bean sprouts) and combine with the ☆ flavoring ingredients.
- Rub the boiled shrimp with shio-koji to season.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl. (Dice the tomato.) If making this for children, use 1 teaspoon of sweet chili and 1 tablespoon of ketchup, and 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Place the lettuce from Step 1 into a glass. Since the other ingredients are pretty heavy, it's okay to use a lot.
- Top the lettuce with the bean sprout and apple salad from Step 2. On top of that, place the shrimp from Step 3.
- Top with the tomato sauce to finish! Garnish with mint leaves or lemon.1 serving is about 53 calories.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food for doll's festival: tri-colored shrimp cocktail salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!