How to Prepare Ultimate Classic Lasagna for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, classic lasagna. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Classic Lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Classic Lasagna is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have classic lasagna using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Lasagna:
- Take 10 sheets No-boil Lasagna Noodles
- Take 250 g Ricotta Cheese
- Take 3 heads Fresh Parsely
- Make ready 1 Raw egg
- Get 500 g Ground Beef/Pork
- Take 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- Take 3 cans Whole Tomatoes
- Take 6 cloves Garlic
- Prepare 1 pack Fresh Basil
- Get 1 Large Onion
- Make ready 2 tbsp Dried Oregano
- Take 3 heads Fresh Spinash
- Make ready 50 g Bacon
- Get 100 g Mozzarella
- Make ready 2 tbsp Grated Parmigiano Cheese
- Prepare Italian Parsely
- Get Salt/Pepper
- Make ready Olive Oil
Steps to make Classic Lasagna:
- Cheese Layer: Finely cut the fresh basil. In large stainless bowl, mix basil, ricotta cheese, and egg. Set off to side for later.
- Meat Sauce Layer 1: On medium heat in a large frying pan, add olive oil and grill ground meat, add fennel seeds and salt/pepper. After meat is completely browned, use spoon to remove any excess watery fat.
- Meat Sauce Layer 2: In a separate frying pan on medium heat, add olive oil, canned tomatoes, & chopped onions, garlic, fresh basil, and oregano. Bring to a soft simmer.
- Meat Sauce Layer 3: Add all of the meat into the tomato frying pan and simmer for another 5 min. then remove from heat and set off to the side. Don't wash the meat frying pan.
- Spinach Layer: Add more olive oil to the meat frying pan and simmer the bacon. Once lightly browned, add in finely chopped spinach and heat until the spinach is soft.
- Build it 1: In a glass baking pan, coat the bottom with olive oil and add 2 sheets of lasagna (3 sheets if you have a larger pan). Completely cover the sheets with a layer (1/3 of total) of meat sauce. Add 2 more sheets on top.
- Build it 2: Completely cover with the ricotta cheese layer. Add 2 more sheets on top. Add another meat sauce layer and 2 more sheets.
- Build it 3: Add the spinach layer, 2 sheets, then top off with the remainder of the meat sauce.
- Top with mozzarella & parmigiano cheeses, cover in foil and bake at 250C for 30 min.
- Remove from oven, garnish on top with fresh Italian parsley and serve!
- I made a recipe video that you can view on the Japanese site: https://cookpad.com/recipe/4945728
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food classic lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!