Easiest Way to Prepare Popular Jelly o Panna Cotta #Foodiesandfriends for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, jelly o panna cotta #foodiesandfriends. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jelly o Panna Cotta #Foodiesandfriends is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Jelly o Panna Cotta #Foodiesandfriends is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jelly o panna cotta #foodiesandfriends using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jelly o Panna Cotta #Foodiesandfriends:
- Get Ingredients
- Get 1 packet strawberry jelly
- Take 2 cup water
- Make ready 1 cup milk full cream
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp agar-agar / china grass/ gelatin
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare 1 cup cream
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract / vanilla essence
Steps to make Jelly o Panna Cotta #Foodiesandfriends:
- Method for jelly: - 1)Boil 2 cups(400 ml) of water in a sauce pan.
- Empty all the contents of packet in boiling water, stirr till dissolved. Pour the mixture into a mould and glass and allow to set for 30 to 45 mins at room temperature or cool it in a refrigerator.
- Method for CREAM LAYER - 1)Now prepare cream layer by heating up milk.
- 2)Add in 1 1/2 tsp agar-agar / gelatin/china grass,sugar and stir well.
- 3)Cook the milk on medium-low heat till it steams (do not boil).
- 4)Further add 1 cup cream and stir well.
- 5)Additionally add 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 6)Let the milk cool for 10 minutes before pouring into mould and glass. - Pour the milk into mould and glass gently.
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours or till it sets completely.Finally, garnish it and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food jelly o panna cotta #foodiesandfriends recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!