Easiest Way to Make Real Big Cookies for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, big cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Big Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Big Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have big cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Big Cookies:
- Prepare 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- Get 1 1/4 Cup Cake Flour
- Make ready 2 tsp Cornstarch
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 Cup Cold Butter
- Take 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- Prepare 2/3 Cup White Sugar
- Prepare 500 grams Bittersweet Chocolate
- Prepare 100 grams Lightly Toasted Wallnuts
- Get 2 Large Eggs Lightly Beaten
Instructions to make Big Cookies:
- Sift your dry ingredients. (flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt)
- In a bowl, lightly mix the cubed cold butter using a mixer. Add the sugars and continue mixing. Once combined, add in the chocolate chips and the nuts. Continue mixing using a spatula.
- Gradually add the flour. Mix until combined. Then add beaten eggs one at a time. Mix until combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients. Once combined, add eggs one
- Portion the dough into around 150g. Refrigerate for 90 mins.
- When ready to bake, oven must be pre-heated to 220c. Bake for about 26 mins.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food big cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!