Recipe of Ultimate Brad&#39;s white lasagna for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, brad's white lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad's white lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Brad's white lasagna is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook brad's white lasagna using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's white lasagna:
- Prepare For the filling
- Take 4 lbs boneless chicken breast, cut into bite sized cubes
- Make ready 1 tbs oil
- Prepare 1 lg shallot, minced
- Prepare 1 tbs minced garlic
- Take 1/2 tsp each; dry basil, oregano, sage, white pepper, and thyme
- Take 1/4 tsp rosemary and smoked paprika
- Prepare 5 Oz baby spinach, chopped
- Get 1/4 cup marsala cooking wine
- Take 32 Oz ricotta cheese
- Prepare 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- Prepare 3 cups shredded Italian blend cheese
- Prepare 2 jars garlic Alfredo sauce
- Make ready 1 jar parmesan Alfredo sauce
- Take Other ingredients
- Get 1 lb lasagna noodles
- Take 2 tbs tomato chicken granulated bouillon
- Make ready Italian bread crumbs
- Make ready Loaf sourdough french bread
Instructions to make Brad's white lasagna:
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok over medium heat. Add shallots. Saute for 2 minutes until they sweat. Do not brown.
- Add chicken, garlic and seasonings. Cook until chicken is close to done. Add wine and deglaze pan, Stir often. Completely reduce liquid.
- Meanwhile, bring 4 qts water and bouillon to a boil. Add 1 tsp oil if desired. Add pasta and simmer until tender. Just past al denté.
- Drain and rinse well with hot water.
- When chicken is reduced, add spinach and wilt. Add ricotta and stir constantly until mixture is thick and creamy. Remove from heat.
- Mix sauces together. Grease a 11x15 casserole dish. Lay down 5 noodles overlapping. Cover with a layer of chicken mixture, then sauce, then both shredded cheeses. You should be able to get about 5 layers, so use fillings accordingly.
- After last layer, top with noodles. Add a little sauce and shredded cheese. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Place in an oven at 350 uncovered. Bake 35 to 40 minutes. Or until top is brown and crispy. Bake bread at the same time.
- When done remove from oven and serve with warmed bread. Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food brad's white lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!