Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Calypso Thicc Cookie for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, calypso thicc cookie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Calypso Thicc Cookie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Calypso Thicc Cookie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook calypso thicc cookie using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Calypso Thicc Cookie:
- Get 1 cup white sugar
- Make ready 1 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 1 stick butter
- Get 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Take LOTS of salt
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 1.5 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 3 cups flour
- Prepare ~ 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Prepare ~ 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Prepare ~ 1 cup pecans/walnuts
Steps to make Calypso Thicc Cookie:
- Cream melted butter and sugar together
- Whisk in eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in flour
- Stir in mix ins
- Make into ~15 tight dough balls
- Break each dough ball in half and smush together to create textured top
- Sprinkle with toppings if desired
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food calypso thicc cookie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!