Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Cheesey broccoli lasagna side dish for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cheesey broccoli lasagna side dish. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesey broccoli lasagna side dish is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Cheesey broccoli lasagna side dish is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesey broccoli lasagna side dish using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesey broccoli lasagna side dish:
- Prepare 1.5 cups pasta sauce
- Make ready 2.5 cups broccoli cut up
- Prepare 1/2 box lasagna noodles 9 noodles
- Prepare 2 cups ricotta
- Get 1 cup Parmesan regiano
- Take 2 cups mozzarella
- Get 1/2 cup carrots
- Get 3 cloves garlic mashed and chopped
- Get 1/4 cup peas
- Prepare 1 onion chopped
- Get 1 Pepper chopped
- Get 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1 tsp parsley
- Prepare 2 tsp granulated or powdered garlic
- Get 2 tsp cracked black pepper
Steps to make Cheesey broccoli lasagna side dish:
- Boil water and add pasta cook till tender about 12 min
- While pasta is cooking add all seasons to ricotta cheese mix well
- Cut up broccoli, carrots, onion, pepper and garlic
- Layer pasta some sauce veggies ricotta parm them mozzarella repeat layers ending with pasta and mozzarella no sauce on top bake until top is bubbled with crispy bits of cheese
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesey broccoli lasagna side dish recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!