Recipe of Favorite White Chocolate Panna Cotta for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, white chocolate panna cotta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
White Chocolate Panna Cotta is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. White Chocolate Panna Cotta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have white chocolate panna cotta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White Chocolate Panna Cotta:
- Get 3 cups extra thick cream
- Get 1 cup full fat milk
- Get 250 gms white chocolate
- Prepare 4 tsps agar agar
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions to make White Chocolate Panna Cotta:
- Roughly chop the chocolate and place it in a bowl and keep it aside for later.
- Mix rest of the ingredients in a pan and bring it to boil on a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once the mixture has boiled, remove the pan from heat. Add the roughly chopped chocolate to the mixture and stir till the chocolate dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into moulds or ramekins and place them in the fridge for at least 4 hours to set.
- Unmould and serve with a fruit compote and fruits of your choice.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food white chocolate panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!