Recipe of Ultimate Vegetarian Panna cotta for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetarian panna cotta. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Panna cotta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Vegetarian Panna cotta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vegetarian panna cotta using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Panna cotta:
- Take 4 cups extra thick cream
- Get 2/3 cup sugar or adjust to taste
- Make ready 4 tsps agar agar
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Vegetarian Panna cotta:
- Mix all the ingredients in a pan and bring it to boil on a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the mixture equally into ramekins or silicone moulds and let it set in the fridge for at least 4hours.
- Before serving, unmould the Panna cotta on to a plate and garnish with a fruit compote of your choice. You can also add fresh fruit to it.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vegetarian panna cotta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!