Simple Way to Prepare Original Plant based meatballs &amp; spaghetti for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, plant based meatballs & spaghetti. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Plant based meatballs & spaghetti is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Plant based meatballs & spaghetti is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have plant based meatballs & spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Plant based meatballs & spaghetti:
- Take Pack 12 Pure Farmland Plant based meatballs or pack of smartground plant based crumbles formed into 8-10 meatballs
- Make ready Seasonings : chicken stock, black pepper, basil, oregano, pink salt, other optional Italian seasonings to your personal taste
- Prepare Half jar of Newman’s Own Tomato and Basil pasta sauce (no added sugar)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Take 1 tbsp Crushed garlic
- Make ready Half a White onions sliced into small pieces
- Take leaves Several fresh basil
- Make ready 1 tsp basil pesto (optional)
- Take 1 small bowl of fresh spinach leaves
- Make ready 1 handful vegan cheddar cheese
- Get 1 /3 pack of super green spaghetti
Steps to make Plant based meatballs & spaghetti:
- Add garlic, onion, olive oil, in the skillet on a low heat until onions are transparent.
- Add the meatballs to the oil and turn on several sides so they cook evenly/ are lightly browned all over.
- Add desired seasonings to the meatballs mix including fresh basil leaves
- Next add the tomato and basil pasta sauce and bring to the boil, before covering with a lid and simmering over a low heat for 15/20 minutes
- While meatballs and sauce are cooking prepare the spaghetti by boiling a pot of water and adding a drop of olive oil and pink salt. Add spaghetti to the pot and cook for 10/15 minutes or until pasta is soft.
- Finally finish off, by folding in fresh spinach to the sauce and cooking on low heat for further 2 minutes
- Serve the spaghetti and meatballs on a dish and sprinkle with daiya vegan cheese and fresh basil leaves
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food plant based meatballs & spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!