How to Make Homemade Choco Vanilla Panna cotta for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, choco vanilla panna cotta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Choco Vanilla Panna cotta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Choco Vanilla Panna cotta is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook choco vanilla panna cotta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Choco Vanilla Panna cotta:
- Prepare For vanilla pudding:-
- Take 2& 1/2 cup Milk
- Take 1 Egg
- Get 2 tbsp Cornflour
- Take 2-3 tbsp Sugar 2-3
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Make ready For choco pudding:-
- Make ready 2 & 1/2 cups Milk
- Get 1 Egg
- Make ready 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Take 2 tbsp Cornflour
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp Sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
Steps to make Choco Vanilla Panna cotta:
- For vanilla pudding:- In a mixing bowl beat 1egg add 1/2 cup of milk.. Cornflour and sugar mix well.. In a pan boil 2 cups of milk.. When bubbles appear add the egg mixture.. stir continuosly till thickens.. take out from flame add vanilla extract.. Mix well
- For choco pudding:-In a mixing bowl beat 1 egg add 1/2 cup of milk.. Mix well.. Add cornflour… Cocoa powder sugar mix well.. Boil 2 cups of milk in a pan.. When bubble appears add the cocoa mixture.. Stir continuosly till thickens.. Remove from flame.. Add vanilla extract.. Mix well..
- When complete pour the mixtures in serving glasses accordingly.. Garnish.. and serve cold or warm..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food choco vanilla panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!