Recipe of Ultimate DDs Freeka Vegeburgers for List of Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, dds freeka vegeburgers. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
DDs Freeka Vegeburgers is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. DDs Freeka Vegeburgers is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook dds freeka vegeburgers using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make DDs Freeka Vegeburgers:
- Take 1/2 cup dry cracked freekeh
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups water
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 10 oz vegetarian burger of choice
- Get 1/2 finely chopped onion
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 2 large eggs
- Take 1 heaping tbsp all-purpose flour.
- Get to taste BBQ sauce (optional)
Instructions to make DDs Freeka Vegeburgers:
- Bring water and salt to a boil. Add the freekeh and reduce heat to medium- low.
- Cover and simmer until liquid is absorbed about 25 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Allow the Freekeh to cool completely.
- Mix together 1/2 of the Freekeh and 10 ounces of a vegetarian burger of choice (I prefer the Loma Linda/Worthington canned burger).
- Season with; -1/2 finely chopped onion sauteed in 1 Tablespoon of oil. -1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder. -1 Tablespoon of soysauce. -1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning. -1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- Add; 2 large eggs and 1 heaping Tablespoon of all purpose flour. Mix well.
- Heat large frying pan to medium-high, add 1-2 Tablespoons of cooking oil and fry patties the size of your burger-buns and about 1/2 inch in thickness. Reduce heat and fry gently until firm and medium brown on both sides.
- Remove from pan and serve on bun with toppings of choice.
- If you enjoy BBQ burgers, cook covered at very low temperature just until patties are well formed but not browned. Then place on the BBQ as you would any hamburger.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food dds freeka vegeburgers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!