Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Slow Cooker Lasagna for Diet Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, slow cooker lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Lasagna is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Slow Cooker Lasagna is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker lasagna using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Lasagna:
- Take Meat Sauce:
- Take 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Take 1 lb. ground beef
- Get 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 can (29 oz.) tomato sauce (or crushed tomatoes)
- Take 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- Make ready 1/2 cup water
- Take Pinch granulated sugar
- Take 2 tsp. each dried parsley, dried basil
- Make ready 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Prepare To taste salt and pepper
- Take Cheesy Filling:
- Get 1 container (15 oz.) Ricotta Cheese
- Take 1 large egg
- Take 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Take 2 tsp. dried parsley
- Get 1 tsp. dried basil
- Take Pinch salt and pepper
- Prepare Other things you need:
- Take 6-8 lasagna noodles (not oven ready)
- Get 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Take 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Lasagna:
- Grease your slow cooker well and set aside. In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the onions and the beef. Cook and break up the beef until it is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat, if needed.
- Stir in the garlic and let it cook until fragrant, just a minute or so. Then stir in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar and seasonings. Let this simmer for 5-10 minutes just to let the flavors meld together. Then remove it from the heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the ricotta, egg, seasonings, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Set that aside.
- In the bottom of the slow cooker, spread about 1 cup of sauce…more if needed to completely coat the bottom. Place 2-3 of the lasagna noodles over the meat sauce, breaking them up to fit as best you can.
- Place about a third of the ricotta mixture over the noodles and spread it all over.
- Repeat this process. I get 3 layers altogether. After the last layer of ricotta mixture, spread over the last of the meat sauce. Top with the 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and the 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. At this point you could always place the lid on and store it in the fridge until ready to cook.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until the noodles are tender. Then scoop it out the best you can and serve immediately.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food slow cooker lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!