Recipe of Exotic Roasted chicken spaghetti squash and pesto for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, roasted chicken spaghetti squash and pesto. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted chicken spaghetti squash and pesto is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Roasted chicken spaghetti squash and pesto is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted chicken spaghetti squash and pesto using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted chicken spaghetti squash and pesto:
- Get Whole chicken
- Get 2 Tbls olive oil
- Take 2 Tbs paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 tsp dried thyme
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp pepper
- Prepare Pesto
- Prepare 4 cups fresh basil
- Prepare 1 cup grated parmigiana
- Get 2/3 cup pine nuts
- Prepare 1 large garlic clove
- Take Spaghetti squash
- Prepare Salt
- Make ready Olive oil
Steps to make Roasted chicken spaghetti squash and pesto:
- Add pesto ingredients to a food processor and blend until combined.
- Combine all ingredients with chicken and rub all over chicken. Then put it on a baking rack and put it in the oven for the hour to hour an a half. When the thigh meat temps to 165 degrees. At 425 degrees
- Now slice the squash in half and take out seeds. Rub down with salt and olive oil. Place face down and bake 30-40 mins at the 425 degrees.
- Shred the squash and chicken. Make your plate and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roasted chicken spaghetti squash and pesto recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!