Simple Way to Make Favorite Thandai Panna cotta with rose jelly for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, thandai panna cotta with rose jelly. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thandai Panna cotta with rose jelly is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Thandai Panna cotta with rose jelly is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thandai panna cotta with rose jelly using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thandai Panna cotta with rose jelly:
- Prepare 1/2 cup homemade thandai powder or 1/4th cup thandai syrup
- Prepare 4 tbsp gelatin
- Take 4 tbsp rose syrup
- Get 1 cup water for rose jelly
- Get 1 cup fresh cream
- Take 1/4 th cup sugar
Steps to make Thandai Panna cotta with rose jelly:
- Mix the thandai powder or syrup with fresh cream & beat it for 5min.
- Melt 2tbsp gelatin with water & mix it thoroughly with fresh cream & thandai mix, pour it in a setting mould, i used silicon mould & refrigerate it for 2-3hours or till set well.
- Take 1 cup water in a sauce pan add rose syrup & sugar to it & give it a good mix & give it 1 boil, then add gelatin to it & cook it for 5 min till it starts sticking to the side.
- Bring this mix to room temperature while constantly stiring. If you do not stir the jelly will set, once it comes to room temperature pour it over the set panna cotta & refrigerate it for 3-4 hours till jelly sets well.
- Unmoul it & slice it & serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food thandai panna cotta with rose jelly recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!