Recipe of Iconic Strawberry and Coconut Panna Cotta for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, strawberry and coconut panna cotta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry and Coconut Panna Cotta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Strawberry and Coconut Panna Cotta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry and coconut panna cotta using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry and Coconut Panna Cotta:
- Get 250 ml heavy cream
- Make ready 200 g strawberries
- Get 50 g sugar
- Take 3 sheets gelatin, red or white
- Get 400 ml coconut milk
- Take 50 g sugar
- Prepare 50 ml coconut liqueur
- Get 3 sheets gelatin, white
Instructions to make Strawberry and Coconut Panna Cotta:
- For the strawberry panna cotta: Wash strawberries, remove stem and cut into pieces. In a small pot pour in cream, add sugar and raspberries. Bring to boil and let simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Soak three (red) gelatin sheets for 5 minutes in cold water. The red sheets are only to support the colour of the panna cotta. When you use white/colourless gelatine the panna cotta will have a blushing pink tone.
- Put the hot strawberry and cream mix in a food processor. Mix and add gelatine. Now you can - if you like - sift out the tiny cores and pour the panna cotta in a bowl or glasses. Let come to room temperature and the let set in the refrigerator for 3 hours until gelatinesed.
- For the coconut panna cotta: Soak three sheets of gelatin for 5 minutes in cold water. Heat coconut milk with sugar on medium heat and let simmer for 5 minutes. Add liqueur and gelatin.
- Let cool for 45 minutes to almost room temperature, stir from time to time so the liqueur has no chance to drop to the bottom of the pan.
- Then pour it on top of the strawberry panna cotta. And let set in the refrigerator until firm. Before serving top with cut strawberries and/or coconut flakes.
- You can, of course, also serve the panna cottas each by themselves. In this photo I combined the strawberry panna cotta with a balsamic vinegar sauce (100 ml balsamic vinegar, 100 ml red wine, 50 g sugar in a small pan, heated and reduced to one third). That's a suprisingly good combination. The coconut panna cotta is great with a raspberry sauce. :)
- For the photo on top I made a salad of straberries and mint leaves with agave syrup as a refreshing topping. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food strawberry and coconut panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!